When you need something to believe in, start with YOURSELF

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello!

Something magical happens when I have the privilege of putting my hands on someone’s head.  I see my shears like I believe a magician sees his wand.  From the moment a new client walks in the door, my mind is spinning with possibilities.  Yes the color and cut are exciting for me, but more importantly, I want to make sure the person leaving my chair has a new sense of self.  A renewed feeling of how you look brings on a renewed sense of spirit.  It is rare for someone to say “Wow, I look amazing”.  But rather, I hear “I feel amazing”.  My commitment every day is to be a positive influence on every  person who sits in my chair.  I want to start a revolution.  We need to stop feeling guilty about taking time for ourselves.  It is time to start seeing the positive side to taking a “time out”.  Whether it is getting your hair done or going for a jog, it’s time for YOU to be a priority.  And so, your journey starts here….with just a little bit of hairapy.

If you are reading this hoping for some amazing hair ideas or advice from a hairdresser, you MIGHT get a little of it.  But, for the most part, I am sharing a piece of me with you.  I am going to share stories of clients (changing names of course) and I am going to allow you a window into my journey.  Doing hair has changed my life.  And what better way to show gratitude for something than to talk about it and share it with others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feel free to share!